Vacuum baffle charging valve (electromagnetic) aluminum
The valve is driven by electromagnetism. It is reasonable in structure design and beautiful in appearance. It has the advantages of smooth operation, small volume, reliable use, good sealing performance and long service life. The valve is mainly installed at the air inlet of the mechanical pump. The power supply and the motor of the mechanical pump are connected on the same circuit. The opening and stop of the pump are synchronized with the switch of the valve. When the mechanical pump is powered off, the valve can automatically close the vacuum pumping system and fill the air into the pump cavity to avoid pump oil countercurrent and polluting the vacuum system. It is one of the preferred valves for vacuum equipment automation. The valve uses the electromagnetic force as the executive force to drive the valve plate to open. When the power is off, the valve plate closes automatically by the spring force. The medium of the valve is non corrosive gas.
• Standard modular design, easy to replace and maintain;
• easy to clean design;
• The solenoid valve adopts energy-saving design and small volume.
Main performance index
• Scope of application: 1 × 10-3a～1.2 × 105Pa
• Differential pressure on valve plate when opening: ≤ 1.2 × 105a in any direction
• Leakage rate of valve body and valve seat: < 1.3 × 10-5Pa·L·s-1
• First maintenance cycle: 200000 times
• Ambient air temperature: - 25 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
• Installation position: the port on the sealing surface of the valve plate is connected with the air inlet of the pump
• Power supply: AC 220V or 230V, 50Hz, starting power 800W, holding power 8W
• Valve opening or closing time: opening ≤ 0.1s; Close ≤ 1s
• Valve position indicator: with open position indicator