KF series vacuum electromagnetic differential pressure charging valve
This series of valves are special valves installed on mechanical vacuum pumps and connected to the same power supply as the pump. The opening and stopping of the pump directly control the opening and closing of the valve. When the pump stops working or the power supply is suddenly interrupted, the valve can automatically close the vacuum system and maintain its vacuum degree by relying on the differential pressure between the atmosphere and vacuum, The air is filled into the pump cavity through the throttle hole of the valve through the pump inlet, so as to avoid the pump oil from polluting the vacuum system by the reverse flow. In the process of valve operation, only a small amount of gas is filled into the vacuum chamber, so the vacuum degree affecting the true cavity is extremely small, and it also has the advantages of stable operation, small volume, reliable use, good sealing performance and long life. The medium of the valve is air and non corrosive gas.
• Simple structure, easy to replace and maintain;
• Easy to clean design;
• The differential pressure structure is designed to fill the vacuum chamber with very small amount of gas when the valve is open.
Main performance index
• Scope of application: 1 × 10-2a～1.2 × 105Pa
• Leakage rate of valve body and seat: < 1.3 × 10-5Pa·L·s-1
• First maintenance cycle: 200000 times
• Ambient air temperature: - 25 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
• Installation position: the port on the sealing surface of the valve plate is connected with the air inlet of the pump
• Power supply: AC 220V 50Hz, 15W
• Valve opening or closing time: ≤ 1s