KF series high vacuum baffle straight through valve 90 straight through solenoid valve 304
The valve is driven by electromagnetism. It has the advantages of smooth operation, small volume, reliable use, good sealing performance and long service life. It is one of the preferred valves for vacuum equipment. The valve is powered by the electromagnetic force generated by the coil, and connected with the valve plate through the mechanism, which drives the valve plate to open and close. The medium of the valve is air and non corrosive gas.
• Standard modular design, easy to replace and maintain;
• Easy to clean design;
• The solenoid valve adopts energy-saving design and small volume.
Main performance index
Scope of application: 1 × 10-5Pa～1.2 × 105Pa (fluorine rubber ring seal) 1 × 10-6Pa～1.2 × 105Pa (bellows seal)
• Differential pressure on valve plate when opening: ≤ 1.2 × 105Pa in any direction
• Leakage rate of valve body and valve seat: < 1.3 × 10-7Pa·L·s-1
• First maintenance cycle: 200000 times
• Baking temperature of valve body: ≤ 150 ℃
• Installation position: arbitrary (bellows seal); The sealing face faces to the vacuum (fluorine rubber ring seal)
• Power supply: AC 220V or 230V, 50Hz, maximum starting power 800W, maximum holding power 8W
• Valve opening or closing time: opening ≤ 0.1s; Closure ≤ 1s (fluororubber seal), closure ≤ 0.5s (bellows seal)
• Valve position indicator: with open position indicator